Monday, September 23, 2013

Am I Physical or Sedentary?

I'm definitely more of a sedentary person, but when it comes to exercise that I wouldn't be inactive though.

Personally, I think I get that how work- out and exercise matter for a fit and healthy way of living other than eating healthy or having a regular sleep. That's why I have been kept myself working on this since last year. I used to run everyday last year, rain or shine. Actually, I used to want to lose my weight by doing that, however, it didn't work out that well as I thought in a short period of time. Then, I started planing and made a pattern of my work- out plan. After one year... finally I got some positive results. I can feel physically that I am getting more fit than I was, but there are still more spaces for me to keep going with.

For the sedentary part of me, which is the usual version of me and how almost everyone sees me in person, I am not a bright color comparing to all the others on the pallet. If I am a color, I would probably be vert. People whom are close to me might find me more bright than it seems from apart. As described, I have a especially clam way of speaking, and it would sound interesting when it comes to some certain sentences... couldn't think of any... Okay, maybe not that interesting. 

Anyways, I think most of people are little mixed with both of aspects and so am I. That's all :)

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that you already see yourself as a sedentary person and you're working to try to overcome that tendency. It's really hard, isn't it? I am not willingly sedentary but have to do it for my job. I wish I could run, hike and bike more! Hoping you can keep the balance and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete